Papers must be submitted electronically as a PDF file through the EasyChair conference management system at:
All papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. All paper submissions will be handled electronically. Papers that do not comply with the Submission Guidelines will be rejected without review. Please note:
• All papers should be submitted electronically in PDF and be no longer than 12 pages. Please use the Springer LNCS style as described in http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html
• Short papers are also accepted. Short papers are expected to be within 6-8 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices.
• A limited number of poster papers will be accepted. Poster papers are expected to be within 4-5 pages. Posters will be exhibited in a special poster session.
• At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register (regular registration) and present the paper at the conference.
- Paper submission due: April 16, 2020 April 30, 2020 (Extended)
- Author Notification: June 01, 2020
- Camera-ready papers due: June 10, 2020
- Conference dates: August 28-30, 2020