Due to the current situation of COVID-19 and concerns about the health and safety of the attendees, KSEM2020 will be a fully virtual conference without travel involved. To comply with the presentation policy, authors must follow the process below:
1. Author for each registered paper should provide a pre-recorded presentation video. The Q&A phase will use ZOOM during the conference period.
2. Authors should create a video recording of their presentation. The video presentation should last 15 minutes for long research papers, and 10 minutes for short research paper, which should be using voice over powerpoint (PPT) in MP4 format.
3. Name your video with "Session Number-#paper ID", e.g., "S1-31", and upload your video through the linked here. The video should be no more than 500M.
4. By uploading your presentation file, the author agrees to giving KSEM 2020 the use of your recording. Authors do not need to upload their paper.
5. Please submit the video presentation by 10 August 2020.
6. Please contact email@example.com, if you have any concern.